Happy Tuesday! We are a week into March but I’m just getting around to sharing my goals. I decided to change up my March focus but keep a few things from February that I need to keep working on.
In February, I had four goals. I fully met one of them and partially met the other three. It’s pretty unlike me to not meet most or all of my goals. I am working on refocusing and rethinking our schedule to make fit my priorities in March.
1. Read at least one nonfiction adult book, one children’s novel, and one children’s graphic novel.
I read one adult nonfiction book and one children’s graphic novel. I did not read a children’s novel but I am starting one this week.
2. Walk at a 15-16 minute pace at least 5 times a week.
I did walk at least 5 times a week. The only two walks that were above a 15-16 minute pace were the day I gave blood and the day after.
3. Exercise in the morning 4-5 times a week with new workout plan.
I exercised more in the morning than I did in January, but it was closer to 3 times a week than 4-5. I did exercise in the evenings more to get the workouts done.
4. Have one 1-on-1 meal and activity with Jeff, Jack, and Luke.
I ate with Jack and Jeff 1-on-1. I didn’t do any 1-on-1 planned activities. There are a lot of days that I am driving one kid to a practice and we talk or spend time together, but I didn’t get the specific 1-on-1 activities in.
1. Hang some of artwork and change out some decor in our house.
2. Have a 1-on-1 activity with Jack and Luke.
3. Have at least 1 date with Jeff.
4. Run or run/walk 2-3 times a week starting the week of March 12th.
5. Strength train 3-4 times a week.
6. Read one adult nonfiction book, one children’s novel, and one children’s graphic novel.
I am still keeping track of my 23 minutes a day outside. I am noticing a big correlation between my mood and my time outside, even if it’s cold and cloudy.
I am pretty excited about my March goals. I’ve gotten a good start on some of them. I hope that these goals keep me on track as our spring schedules ramp up. Did you set any goals for the month of March? I’d love to hear them! Have a great day full of sunshine and books!