It’s Friday, finally… and I am back with some favorites. I love them and hope you enjoy them too.
1. I am LOVING Christmas music this week. I have been playing it in the car, at home with Alexa, at work, and enjoying it in any store I happen to go in. I have over 30 Christmas music playlists saved in my Amazon Prime music library and I think I love them all. I am currently listening to Kindle Christmas and it is the one I find myself going back to over and over again.
2. My next favorite is Christmas trees! We put up 4 trees each year – family room, 2 in the kids rooms, and the living room. Our living room tree is the family tree. I always do the lights and it brings me so much joy! Jeff and I have had this tree for 12 years. I refuse to buy a prelit tree because I simply do not think they have enough lights. Our tree, pre-ornaments:
3. Boots! It’s boots season and I finally found a pair of black boots that I like. These Sam Edelman boots. I appreciate that they call it an athletic fit, but really it’s wide calf. They are a little loose but perfect when I’m wearing my jeans.
Side note: We had Chief Joseph and Warrior John from the Maasai Tribe visit our school this year. It was an incredible experience for our students. The tribe is trying to raise money for a well in their village. To do so, the ladies make beautiful beaded jewelry, like my necklace.
4. Attention everyone, I have fallen in love with Erin Condren everything. I was a hold out because I LOVED LOVED LOVED my Lilly Pulitzer planner. However, we have gotten to the point where the weekend in a Lilly planner just wasn’t big enough to keep track of sports, fun, and work. So I decided to try Erin Condren. Needless to say, that was the start of a beautiful friendship. I love pens, paper, really any stationary products, so it really is a match made in heaven. I got my winter seasonal box yesterday and it is already a favorite!
5. I got to meet one of my favorite authors this week. I took Luke, my youngest son, to meet Jan Brett. Our local bookstore, A Likely Story, hosted the amazing Jan Brett on Sunday night. Hedgie was there and we learned all about her new book The Mermaid. My favorite part of meeting authors is the book signing and conversations. Jan Brett totally picked up on Luke’s personality and they had the best conversation!
6. Last favorite of the week, Lilly Pulitzer gifts with purchase. I love when a Lilly package comes to my house, but when it has an extra little goody from Lilly, my heart swells. Colorful (Black) Friday gifts were so fun! I ordered two items a pink Kapri jacket and a Sophie dress with colorful pineapples, my absolute favorite, and got these fun goodies too!
A jewelry carrying case with earrings, a bracelet, and an ornament and a little jewelry tray for my dresser. I love the packing slip in the middle there too!
That’s it for this week! Happy December!