Its time for Friday Favorites! All I have to say is thank goodness. We have 1 day of school left, today, and then Christmas Break. I am so ready for it! My favorites are quite the random assortment this week, but I love them all.
- Packing lunches is usually my job, and for some reason I loathe it. It is a quick job and my kids like the same thing every day (peanut butter and jelly without crust, applesauce pouch, another fruit, a vegetable, a granola or protein bar, and a little treat), but I still dread it. Tonight, Jeff made the sandwiches while I ran my mile on the treadmill. Someone else making sandwiches is an enormous favorite!
- The Crown is back on Netflix!! I love love love The Crown. It’s been keeping me entertained while I run on the treadmill!
- Christmas Nail Polish is a favorite this week! I usually paint my own nails, but between Thanksgiving and New Years I splurge on gel manicures. I love when my nails look nice for all the fun things we are doing this time of year, but I don’t have time to keep them polished and chip-less. This week I went for a red sparkly color. I have no idea what it is called but it is an organic seaweed gel polish called #502 at my local nail salon.
- I usually take one night and hit the mall hard during the Christmas season. I did it last night. I know some people are gasping that I am not done yet and others are rejoicing that they aren’t alone in the scramble to shop December 20th. Even though it is exhausting, I love the mall this time of year. The decorations are beautiful, I feel like Santa Claus carrying all of my packages around, and I even ran into a celebrity! I have no shame when it comes to celebrities. I know they are people doing life but who doesn’t love being complimented about their work/passion?? This week I ran into Carly Hughes from American Housewife. She was so gracious and lovely, and she had the most beautiful skin around! You may notice I am wearing my blardigan (Thanks Sheaffer for the cozy recommendation!)
- I love watching the Pioneer Woman’s show and when I saw these in our local Walmart, I couldn’t pass them up. We have been using them all season and they add some Christmas cheer to breakfast, lunch, dinner, and loading/unloading the dishwasher. That is quite the accomplishment! 🙂
- Somehow in my search for books by my favorite beach authors, I missed these two Christmas gems! I just finished A Nantucket Christmas by Nancy Thayer and am now reading The Christmas Pearl by Dorothea Benton Frank. Both are great stories of families in wonderful locations, Nantucket and Charleston, SC. I hope you like them!
Have a wonderful weekend! Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating! Have fun with your family and travel safely!! xoxo