Happy Thursday! I am linking up with Holly and Patty today for their first Monthly Musing link up. Each month, they’ll give another set of questions to answer to get to know each other a little better.
This month we are talking about loves. Here goes…
1. Candy conversation hearts? Only SweeTarts conversations hearts will do. The originals taste like chalk.
2. Valentine, Galentine, or boycot? Valentine and Galentine
3. Do you decorate your house for Valentine’s Day? You bet I do, but I haven’t gotten to it yet. Cutting it close this year.
4. Do you buy your pet a Valentine’s Day gift or treat? No pets over here.
5. Best Valentine’s Day? Hmmm, I have no idea what my best Valentine’s Day was. I guess that means they are all equally wonderful!
6. Do you prefer to go out or stay in on Valentine’s Day? We used to go to a little restaurant near our townhouse for s’mores on Valentine’s Day and that was pretty fun. Now we usually stay in.
7. What is your favorite childhood Valentine’s Day memory? I have no idea… I guess I need to pay attention to Valentine’s Day a little more!!
8. Best tips for kids on Valentine’s Day? Classroom ideas? I love a good bingo game and tic tac toe is perfect with all the Xs and Os. Like I said up there, we always give our kids a book for Valentine’s Day and you can never go wrong with Reese’s hearts, never ever!!
9. Any Valentine’s Day fashion tips? Go big! I love all the pink and red hearts on everything. I picked up this sweater from Amazon.
I have this sweater from Gap.
This great conversation hearts scarf from Lilly.
And some fun Cora’s Den accessories!! (The pictures are from the etsy shop because mine are on the way!)
10. Champagne, chocolate, flowers, or all of the above? Yes!! Mostly champagne and chocolate, but I never turn down flowers. My favorites are bright spring flowers (tulips, daffodils, etc.) even though it’s still cold!!
Well, that was fun!! I can’t wait to see what everyone else has to say! Have a great day full of sunshine and books!
5 thoughts on “Monthly Musing – 1/30/20”
Love the Lilly scarf- so perfect and those Be Mine earrings are so cute! Thanks for linking up Sarah!
Don’t forget the giant heart shaped balloons we would get as kids!
Love love love your fashion for Valentine’s Day! I am obsessed with that Lilly scarf. Thanks for linking up with us and helping us launch Monthly Musings
Your Valentine’s fashion is perfection!!! Going out for s’mores sounds so fun too 🙂