I don’t have an official reading goal this year. I’d like to read as much or more as last year, but I decided that reading has become such a joyful habit that I’m ready to work on something else.
Here are my 2020 books:
1. Finding Christmas by Karen Schaler ☀️☀️☀️☀️
2. The Adults by Caroline Hulse☀️☀️☀️
3. The Story of Arthur Truluv by Elizabeth Berg☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
4. Night of Miracles by Elizabeth Berg☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
5. The Confessions Club by Elizabeth Berg☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
6. Feels Like Falling by Kristy Woodson Harvey☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
7. Summer Longing by Jamie Brenner☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
You can also follow me on Goodreads. I’m Sarah Parsons and my profile picture is me reading on my parents’ glider with green cushions behind me.